As you prepare for the June Workshop, the final workshop of the 2016-17 school year, we thought we would share some things about Spokane that you may not know.
- Spokane is the smallest city to host a World’s Fair.
- Spokane is the home of Bing Crosby.
- More than ½ of the buildings in downtown Spokane are on the Historic Register, including the Art Deco Fox Theater.
- Spokane has the 2nd Largest Urban Waterfall in the United States.
- Spokane is the birthplace of Father’s Day.
- Spokane holds the world’s largest timed footrace, Lilac Bloomsday Run
See you on Friday, June 23 at the Grand Hotel in Spokane, 7:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.